Holographic Fanny Pack Features
● Waterproof, soft laser PU leather with polyester lining.
● Cool geometric holographic fanny pack will glitter just as brightly as you.
● Phone, passport, wipes, keys, lipstick, mirror all enters into the bag yet won’t bloate appearance.
● Comes in 2 styles：Roomy 2 main compartments with a back compartment & Single compartment.
● Adjustable 43.3 in （including bag body) hip strap to fit just about everyone from kids to large adults.
Whether you are walking around town, at a concert or on a vacation, this holographic fanny bag can help you stay stylishly hands free while carrying all of your essentials.Wear accross the body, over the shoulder or around the waist, this 80s accessory redux is having a major moment and in its latest iteration, the geometric bag fanny pack can be your ultimate companion
Holographic Fanny Pack Specifications
How to style a fanny pack
● Wear your fanny pack around your waist for a classic style. Try wearing it on the front but slightly off-center.
● You can wear it over a jacket, or even over a jumpsuit or dress. Cinching the waist helps make a flowy silhouette more figure-flattering.
● Sling the bag across your chest for a more secure approach when shopping or traveling.
● Turn it around: Wear it crossbody with the pack on the back.
● Use an iridescent fanny pack as a color contrast in an all-neutral outfit.
Shipping & Delivery
Fanny Pack Washing Care Tips
1.Wash the fanny pack under 30 degrees celsius water with a damp cloth or soft brush, do not wash them in hot water.
2.Please don’t tumble dry fanny packs. The pack is tough, however, tumbling it in a machine will de-shape the bag.
3.Do not Bleach.
The fanny pack is made of environmentally friendly materials, including the color dying.
Bleaching the pack may cause material devastation and color fading.
4.Do not Iron.
This is easy to get it. Ironing may break the fanny pack’s original structure.
5.Do not dry clean.
6.Drip dry, do not wring.
Holographic Fanny Pack Canada
4900 Joseph St, Kitchener, Ontario, N2C 1A7